My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God. Luke 1,46-47
An International, interfaith course
▪ With experiencing and exploring bibliodrama methods
▪ The focus on working with youth and children in religious and cultural divers groups
▪ Using exercises and reflection
▪ In English
▪ Extra: visit to Kaunas
▪ Bonus: building a cross boarder network for exchanging experiences and working tools
Where and when
We will stay in in the old town of Kaunas – in the Franciskan monastry –
We will work
from Tuesday morning 14 th April
until Saturday (noon) 18 th April 2020
Protestant Religious-pedagogue & Theaterpedagogue & Bibliodrama-facilitator (GfB/EBN), Germany
Catholic Religious Pedagogue, Bibliodrama Facilitator and Trainer Belgium
( Belgium and EBN)
- For people who have had at least some bibliodrama experiences or a basic bibliodrama training
- For people wanting to use bibliodrama methods in their work in intercultural and interfaith groups
- For teachers and youth workers
- With basic English skills able to participate in a basic English spoken environment. concept
We will work with texts and material from different backgrounds and explore different ways of interacting with and about Mary.
More information and application
Do you want to know who we are, about our European connection, and our bibliodrama fire?
Don’t hesitate to visit this homepage.
If you want to know more about the training and all the details how to join this adventure, check this website.